Fan-made plush of Link from the upcoming Legend of Zelda game for the Wii U! I really like his new blue/hatless design.
You can find him at my Etsy Shop!
May I ask if and when you plan to open commissions? I'm looking high and low for someone to make a cute plushie of sherlock in a Smaug Kigurumi!
I honestly can’t say for sure, but I don’t want to leave you hanging, so here’s a list of plush artists who are taking commissions on DeviantART! http://plushie-database.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-Sales-and-Trades-226696765
Hope that helps. :)
The winner of my giveaway has been chosen! I’ll announce who it was once I hear back from them, if they say that it’s okay.
Yuna plush giveaway!
So I started working on this plush a few years ago and just finally got around to finishing her, but I don’t want to sell her as she’s not quite up to my current standards(at least as far as materials used go) - so in honor of the HD release of Final Fantasy X and X-2 coming out next month, I’m holding a giveaway! One person will win this plush.
- Reblog to enter - likes don’t count. You can reblog up to 3 times.
- Must follow me
- No giveaway blogs
- Must have your ask box open in case you win
- I will pay for shipping
- US and Canada entries only (Sorry about this!)
- If you’re under 18 and you win, please provide written consent from your parents to give me your address
Contest ends April 19th.
- Winner will be chosen by a randomizer
- Comes from a smoke-free home, but I do have cats and a dog. Plush is also stuffed with polyester fiberfil. Please keep this in mind if you’re allergic!
- If you win and I don’t hear back from you within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.
Thanks for looking and good luck!
More photos of the Yuna plush!
I am holding a giveaway in which you can win her! Please read this post for the details and how to enter!